PRECIOUS TO GOD : CITYWIDE PRAYER GATHERING
· Monday, February 13, 6:30-8:30pm (Rm 005). Join us to pray for victims of human trafficking and their advocates. Information: precioustogod.org
PRC OF METRO RICHMOND VOLUNTEER TRAINING
Saturday, February 11 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm) and Tuesdays, February, 14- March 14 (morning or evening classes). Cost: $28. Register by January 24. INFORMATION: 804-673-2020
QUARTERLY FAMILY MEETING
February 26, Immediately following the worship service. Printed reports are available at the information desk at the Foyer.
Saturday mornings in February, 7-8:30am (Rm 205). Available to any Grove members. Led by Tom Kirkland. Register: email@example.com
CARING LISTENERS NEEDED
Volunteer to answer phones and share the Gospel with callers on Sundays during the live broadcast of the worship service. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, February 28, 12pm (Rm 105) Featuring one of our ministry partners: Hope Tree Family Services. Come hear about their service to at-risk children and youth and to adults with intellectual disabilities. Plan to invite a friend and bring a dish to share!
CAREER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
Needle’s Eye Ministries – 7 week workshop begins February 16 to provide training for adults looking for employment, transitioning back to the workforce or switching careers. Information: needleseye.org
EXPERIENCE ADVENTURE IN SERVICE!
· Dates: March 13-24, 2017 – CENTRAL ASIA
· Dates: April 7-16, 2017 – PHILIPPINES
· More information: email@example.com
FIRST STEPS – A NEW PATH TO GROVE MEMBERSHIP
A NEW PATH FOR BECOMING A GROVE MEMBER- Sundays in February, 9:15am (PARLOR). Four sessions required for membership that help you come to know who Grove is, what we believe, where we are going and how you can go with us. Join any Sunday! Contact Member Care Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRY
· Sundays, 9:15am – Bible Study (Rm 219) SINGLEminded and Single Moms combined study, Sacred Search: What If It’s Not About WHO You Marry, But WHY?
· February 12 – Second Sunday Lunch (PF Chang’s, Stony Point) Contact: email@example.com
· February 21 – Clay House Ministry – Offer a meal and bible study for single homeless adults who reside there. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY
· Wednesdays 6:15pm (Rm166)
· Thursdays 9:30am (Rm166)
M2M MINISTRY BIBLE STUDY
· Sundays, 6:30pm, Rm 169
· Wednesdays, 6:45pm, Rm 172
Stop by the M2M Men’s Ministry table in the Foyer for a listing of our current studies!
Are you or someone you know hurting or facing a life crisis? If you or someone you know could benefit from having a caring person visit you once a week, every week to listen to you, encourage, and pray for you, in confidence. Please contact Bob Solomon at (804) 986-2498 or email@example.com.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH CHOIRS
· JOYFUL NOISE (3-4yr) Rm 110, Sundays 6-7:15pm
· SHOUT TO THE LORD (K5-1st) Rm 123, Sundays 6-7:15pm
· PRAISE KIDZ (2nd-5th) Rm 005, Sundays 6-7:15pm
· CROSSWALK YOUTH (6-12th) Choir Room, Sundays 6-7pm
· ANTHEM ENSEMBLE (by audition only) Choir Room, Sundays 7-8pm
· Family Grand Prix – Friday, February 17, 6-9pm.
· · · · · · Registration begins at 530pm that night.
· · · · · · Families encouraged to build 1-2 cars together to race.
· · · · · · Cars on sale $6. (Sundays, Family Booth or Wednesday nights,Check-in Desk)
· MARK YOUR CALENDARS! “Operation Arctic” VBS – Sunday, June 25-Thursday, June 29. 6:15-830pm.
· · · · · · 6:15 pm, AWANA Trek(Rm 205)
· · · · · · 6:45 pm, HS Community Group “CG” (Rm 231)
· · · · · · 9:15am – HS Encounter / MS CG (Gym)
· · · · · · 11am – Worship with Church Family (Sanctuary)
· · · · · · 6pm – Crosswalk Youth Choir (Choir Rm), 7pm Anthem Ensemble (*by audition)
· Registration for Big Creek, Sr. Trip, and Camp open NOW. Forms at Booth
· 2017 Medical Release Forms – 2 copies required to be on file for all students. Forms available at the booth & we can notarize!
GROVE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
· Fridays, 8:15am– Parents Prayer & Coffee (Sanctuary)
· February 20 : No school, President’s Day
· Support GCS by attending our Sporting events! Athletics Calendar
· March 2 – MS/HS Bible Study and Luncheon
· March 31 – Homeschool 101
Information / Join: www.HomeSchoolFamilyConnection.org
WINDOW OF CHRIST BOOK
Learn about the symbolism of Grove’s stained glass window. Books/DVDs available for sale: Media Library
THE INSIDE MAN BOOK
By Dr. Mark Becton, The Inside Man: How One Person Can Influence Government is available for $14.95 in the Media Library.
If you have given us your email address and you are not receiving the E-Newsletter, please check your spam filter. Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday
SHUTTLE PARKING TIMES & LOCATION
Beverly Hills Shopping Center: 8:30 am- 1:00pm
Parham Rd. Bank Lot: 8:30-9:15am & 12:15-1:00pm
Contact Robin: 804.740.8888 / GroveDinner@grovechurch.net
RSVP: Noon on Monday (OR place bulletin insert in the offering plate on the Sunday prior )
Cost: $5 per adult and $3 per child
· February 1 – Chicken Gumbo with Rice, Tossed Salad, Mixed Fruit Cup, Roll, Bread Pudding
· February 8 – Chicken and Dumpling Casserole, Roasted Carrots, Corn, Roll, Mixed Berry Dump Cake
·February 15 – Lasagna, Roll, Italian House Salad, Pineapples, Chocolate Eclair Dessert
·February 22 – Lemon Chicken, Rice, Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli, Roll, Banana PuddingBULLETIN ARTICLES
Announcements must be submitted no later than 12 noon on FRIDAYS. Submissions must be 1-2 sentences long. Up to 100 word count allowed for WEB, please mark this clearly in the same email. Submit information to email@example.com