GROVE’S 150 ANNIVERSARY (2018)
We are updating our history archives. Pictures, memorabilia, stories needed. Details: Welcome Center
Friday, June 17 at 7pm (Rm 205). Featuring Michael & Angela Souders, The Sekerdy Brothers and Donal Coles
“WINDOW OF CHRIST” BOOK
Learn about the symbolism of Grove’s stained glass window. Books/DVDs available for sale: Media Library
FIRST STEPS – A NEW PATH TO GROVE MEMBERSHIP – STARTS JUNE 5
Four sessions required:
· WHO GROVE IS
· WHAT we believe
· WHERE we are going
· HOW to go with us
Join any Sunday! Contact Member Care Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUMENTALISTS NEEDED for Sunday Services
Seeking individuals who are adept at reading music and proficient in their instrument.
Wednesday night rehearsals are required. * Especially seeking DRUMMERS AND GUITARISTS *
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY
Next series will start in September. Summer Outreach opportunities will be listed at a later date!
M2M MINISTRY BIBLE STUDY
Wednesday Night Bible Studies, 7-8 pm (June 1-22)
· Experiencing God by Henry T. Blackaby (Rm 171)
· Seven Questions that Rattle in the Minds of Most Men by John Woodall (Rm 172)
Sunday Night Bible Study, 6-7 pm (June 5-July 10)
· Seven Questions that Rattle in the Minds of Most Men by John Woodall (Rm 169)
Are you or someone you know hurting or facing a life crisis? If you or someone you know could benefit from having a caring person visit you once a week, every week to listen to you, encourage, and pray for you, in confidence. Please contact Bob Solomon at (804) 986-2498 or email@example.com.
· SUMMER KICKOFF CELEBRATION! Friday, June 24, 5:30-8:30pm. Bounce Houses, Food Trucks, Face Painting and More!
· VBS June 26-30, 6:15-8:30pm: OCEAN COMMOTION: Diving into Noah’s Flood!
· CLICK HERE to register for VBS2016
· CLICK HERE to register for American Heritage Camp (Aug 1-5) For Completed 1st-5th graders. Focus on biblical heritage combined with performance arts. 2-3 Workshop choices for their grade level/interest. Information at Family Booth in Foyer.
· CROWDER’S RIDGE SUMMER CAMP, July 18-22 - Possible spaces still available, Contact Tammy ASAP!
· Visit us at the STUDENT BOOTH in the Foyer
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Summer programs, for our students, starting June 6th. Information here: GCS SUMMER COURSES
- Elementary and Upper School Studio Art Classes
- Driver’s Education
- STEM Camp (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Basketball Camp
- Tennis Camp
- Soccer Camp
- American Heritage Fine Arts Camp
HOME EDUCATORS AT GROVE
June 9-11 – HEAV Convention: Greater Richmond Center.
A full weekend of workshops, 350+ exhibitors, and many guest speakers! Register: HEAV.org
E-NEWSLETTER IN YOUR EMAIL
If you have given us your email address and you are not receiving the E-Newsletter, please check your spam filter. Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS
8:30am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday
SHUTTLE PARKING TIMES & LOCATION
Beverly Hills Shopping Center: 7:15 am- 1:00pm
Century 21 & Bank: 7:15-9:15am & 12:15-1:00pm
Call 804.740.8888 by Noon on Tuesday or place the bulletin insert in the offering plate on the Sunday prior. Cost is $5 per adult and $3 per child.
Announcements must be submitted no later than 12 noon on FRIDAYS. Submissions must be 1-2 sentences long. Up to 100 word count allowed for WEB, please mark this clearly in the same email. Submit information to email@example.com.