Tuesday, March 28, 12pm (Rm 105)Our program will feature Lisa Brinkley, founder of Beechwell Adult Day Program, as she shares about caring for individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Plan to invite a friend and bring a dish to share!
PARENT / CHILD DEDICATION
April 2 is our next Parent/Child Dedication. If you are a member of the Grove family and would like to be a part of this special service, please contact email@example.com or 740-8888 ext 112 before March 27th.
PALM SUNDAY / EASTER WORSHIP SERVICES
Join us on Palm Sunday, April 9 and Easter Sunday, April 16 for a very special time of worship. On Palm Sunday (11:00) we will remember the week leading up to our Lord’s sacrifice on the cross — concluding with a very special remembrance of the Lord’s Supper. Then on Easter we will gather in two worship services (9:15 and 11:00) to celebrate the new life He brought to us by rising from the grave.
Friday, April 7, 7pm (Rm 205) Featuring: 4 the Lord with special appearance by Mountain Highway.
EXPERIENCE ADVENTURE IN SERVICE!
April 7-16, 2017 – PHILIPPINES. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Dates: September 30- October 10, 2017. This tour is life-changing! Questions, please contact: email@example.com
FIRST STEPS – A NEW PATH TO GROVE MEMBERSHIP
A NEW PATH FOR BECOMING A GROVE MEMBER- Sundays in April, 9:15am (PARLOR). Four sessions required for membership that help you come to know who Grove is, what we believe, where we are going and how you can go with us. Join any Sunday! Contact Member Care Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEEDLE’S EYE MINISTRIES YOUNG PROFESSIONALS RETREAT
A weekend retreat on April 7-9 for young professionals who are serious about maturing in Christ and finding community with other young adults. Details: www.needleseye.org
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRY
· Sundays, 9:15am – Bible Study (Rm 219) SINGLEminded and Single Moms combined study, Sacred Search: What If It’s Not About WHO You Marry, But WHY?
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY
· Wednesdays 6:15pm (Rm166)
· Thursdays 9:30am (Rm166)
M2M MINISTRY BIBLE STUDY
· Sundays, 6:00pm, Rm 169
· Wednesdays, 6:30pm, Rm 172
Stop by the M2M Men’s Ministry table in the Foyer for a listing of our current studies!
Are you or someone you know hurting or facing a life crisis? If you or someone you know could benefit from having a caring person visit you once a week, every week to listen to you, encourage, and pray for you, in confidence. Please contact Bob Solomon at (804) 986-2498 or email@example.com.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH CHOIRS
· JOYFUL NOISE (3-4yr) – On break until September 2017
· SHOUT TO THE LORD (K5-1st) Rm 123, Sundays 6-7:15pm
· PRAISE KIDZ (2nd-5th) Rm 005, Sundays 6-7:15pm
· CROSSWALK YOUTH (6-12th) Choir Room, Sundays 6-7pm
· ANTHEM ENSEMBLE (6-12th, by audition only) Choir Room, Sundays 7-8pm
· CENTRIKID CAMP – July 17-21
· VBS Workers Needed! We need over 200 volunteers. Fill out a volunteer postcard at the Generations Booth in the Foyer!
· Operation Arctic VBS – Sun. June 25-Thurs., Ju ne 29, 6:15-8:30pm. Join us as we “Explore the Coolest Book on the Planet!”
· · · · · · 6:15 pm, AWANA Trek (Rm 205)
· · · · · · 6:45 pm, HS Community Group “CG” (Rm 231)
· · · · · · 9:15am – HS Encounter / MS CG (Gym)
· · · · · · 11am – Worship with Church Family (Sanctuary)
· · · · · · 6pm – Crosswalk Youth Choir (Choir Rm)
· · · · · · 7pm – Anthem Youth Ensemble (*by audition only)
· 2017 Medical Release Forms – 2 copies required to be on file for all students. Forms available at the booth & we can notarize!
GROVE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
· Fridays, 8:15am– Administration and Parents Prayer Time (Sanctuary)
· Support GCS by attending our Sporting events! Athletics Calendar
· March 31 – Homeschool 101
Information / Join: www.HomeSchoolFamilyConnection.org Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINDOW OF CHRIST BOOK
Learn about the symbolism of Grove’s stained glass window. Books/DVDs available for sale: Media Library
THE INSIDE MAN BOOK
By Dr. Mark Becton, The Inside Man: How One Person Can Influence Government is available for $14.95 in the Media Library.
If you have given us your email address and you are not receiving the E-Newsletter, please check your spam filter. Subscribe: email@example.com
8:30am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday
SHUTTLE PARKING TIMES & LOCATION
Beverly Hills Shopping Center: 8:30 am- 1:00pm
Parham Rd. Bank Lot: 8:30-9:15am & 12:15-1:00pm
Contact Robin: 804.740.8888 / GroveDinner@grovechurch.net
RSVP: Noon on Monday (OR place bulletin insert in the offering plate on the Sunday prior )
Cost: $5 per adult and $3 per child
· April 5 – Fish N Chips, Coleslaw, Madarin Oranges, Banana Pudding
· April 19 – Grilled Chicken Breast, Bean Bake, Corn, Peach Cobbler
· April 26 – Mexican Dorito Casserole, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Tortilla Chips with Queso, Sopapilla Cheesecake
Announcements must be submitted no later than 12 noon on FRIDAYS. Submissions must be 1-2 sentences long. Up to 100 word count allowed for WEB, please mark this clearly in the same email. Submit information to firstname.lastname@example.org