YOUTH / CHILDREN’S CHOIRS
If you missed the Kickoff, it’s not too late to join! REGISTER : groveworshiprva.com/register
· Joyful Noise (3-4yr *must be potty-trained) meet Sundays , 6-7:15pm (Rm 110)
· Shout to the Lord (5-6yr) meet Sundays , 6-7:15pm (Rm 123)
· Praise Kidz (2nd-5th grade) meet Sundays , 6-7:15pm (Rm 005)
· Crosswalk (6th-12th grade) meets Sundays, 6-7pm (Choir Room)
· Anthem Youth Ensemble* (6th-12th grade) meets Sundays, 7-8pm (Choir Room)*By Audition only
Tuesday, September 27, 12pm (Rm 105) Mission trip to Japan shared by Olga Skorackyj. Invite a friend and bring a dish to share!
FIRST STEPS – A NEW PATH TO GROVE MEMBERSHIP
A NEW PATH FOR BECOMING A GROVE MEMBER- Every Sunday, 9:15am (PARLOR). Four sessions required for membership that help you come to know who Grove is, what we believe, where we are going and how you can go with us. Join any Sunday! Contact Member Care Pastor: email@example.com
SINGLE ADULT MINISTRY
· Sundays, 9:15am – Bible Study (Rm 208) Always True: God’s Promises When Life Is Hard.
· October 2 – 2nd Sunday Lunch, after service (O’Charleys, Mayland Dr) contact: Rick@charitablefunding.org
· October 18 – Clay House Ministry – Offer a meal / Bible study for single homeless adults who reside there. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINDOW OF CHRIST BOOK
Learn about the symbolism of Grove’s stained glass window. Books/DVDs available for sale: Media Library
THE INSIDE MAN BOOK
New book by Dr. Mark Becton, The Inside Man: How One Person Can Influence Government is available for $14.95 in the Media Library.
INSTRUMENTALISTS NEEDED for Sunday Services
Seeking individuals who are adept at reading music and proficient in their instrument. Wednesday night rehearsals are required. * Especially seeking DRUMMERS AND GUITARISTS* Contact Sherri.Matthews@grovechurch.net
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY
· Journey through the book of Hebrews – Meets Wednesdays 6:15pm and Thursdays 9:30am (Rm166)
M2M MINISTRY BIBLE STUDY
· Sundays, 6pm, Rm 169
· Wednesdays, 6:45pm, Rm 172
Stop by the M2M Men’s Ministry table in the Foyer for a listing of our current studies!
Are you or someone you know hurting or facing a life crisis? If you or someone you know could benefit from having a caring person visit you once a week, every week to listen to you, encourage, and pray for you, in confidence. Please contact Bob Solomon at (804) 986-2498 or email@example.com.
· AWANA – Wednesday Nights, 6:15-8pm (2yr – 8th grade) REGISTER: Generations Booth,Foyer
· NEW! AWANA Sparks / T&T (K5-5th grade) Meet in Rm 005 NOT the Gym
· WEDNESDAYS – Trek, 6:15pm (Rm 205), HS CG, 6:45pm (Rm 231)
· SUNDAYS –
9:00am – Coffee (Gym)
9:15am – HS Encounter / MS CG (Gym)
11am – Worship with Church Family (Sanctuary)
6pm – Crosswalk Youth Choir (Choir Rm)
· GROVE STUDENT PREVIEW – October 9, 12:30-2pm. Register: groveave.com/students
· Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
GROVE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
· September 28– See You At The Pole, 8:20 am (South Entrance Flagpole)
· September 30– Parents Prayer & Coffee, 8:15am (Sanctuary)
· October 6 – PTP Family Fun Night, 6-8pm.
Meals available: 1 hot dog meal* – $4; 2 hot dogs meal* – $5 Add Chili – $0.50. *Meal includes chips & a drink.
Pizza, sold by Senior Class; Slice of Pizza* – $2 Drink – $1, *Gluten free available upon request.
Please RSVP to Mrs. Jones w/ your meal choice by 10/3. bajones@grovechristianschool.
· October 31 – DATE CHANGE!!! Golf Fundraiser at Hunting Hawks Golf Club, Glen Allen. (Supports the Scholarship Fund and Capital Improvement Fund) To reserve your sponsorship, please contact: 804-741-2860 or lawillaims@
Information / Join, Contact: email@example.com
· September 30-October 1 – Father/Daughter Campout
KITCHEN VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Helpers needed Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-1:00pm for Grove Christian School lunches. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
COFFEE SERVERS NEEDED for Sunday mornings
Have the gift of hospitality? Contact: email@example.com
E-NEWSLETTER IN YOUR EMAIL
If you have given us your email address and you are not receiving the E-Newsletter, please check your spam filter. Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS
8:30am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday
SHUTTLE PARKING TIMES & LOCATION
Beverly Hills Shopping Center: 8:30 am- 1:00pm
Century 21 & Bank: 8:30-9:15am & 12:15-1:00pm
Call 804.740.8888 by Noon on Tuesday or place the bulletin insert in the offering plate on the Sunday prior. Cost is $5 per adult and $3 per child.
· October 5 – Baked Ziti, Garden Salad, Garlic Bread, Peach, Bread Pudding
· October 12 – Poppyseed Chicken Casserole, Vegetable Medley, Corn, Fruit Cup, Roll, Rice Krispie Treat
· October 19 – Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Succotash, Roll, Strawberry Cake
· October 26 – Beef Burritos, Mexican Salad, Chips & Salsa, Fiesta Corn, Sopapilla Cheesecake
Announcements must be submitted no later than 12 noon on FRIDAYS. Submissions must be 1-2 sentences long. Up to 100 word count allowed for WEB, please mark this clearly in the same email. Submit information to email@example.com.