We're excited to have you join us for Sunday 11AM Worship and AM Groups!
Due to capacity restrictions, we will continue limiting seating indefinitely. • If you are in a high-risk group, we ask that you consider remaining a television/online viewer for a while longer. Please read the guidelines below to understand what is expected >>
Before leaving home for any onsite Church activity, individuals should assess themselves for symptoms of COVID-19, by asking:
YES or NO: in the last 10 days, have I had any of the following:
- FEVER (100.4°F or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- CHILLS that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- COUGH that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- SORE THROAT that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- MUSCLE ACHES (myalgia) that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
- PROLONGED EXPOSURE to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
If an individual answers “YES” to any one of the questions, they (as well as all members of the household) should remain home and worship through our LIVE broadcast. They should also consider seeking guidance from a healthcare provider.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask in common areas of the facility as well as during groups and service. Staff will be wearing masks. We will have a limited number of masks available if you do not have one.
Limited Restrooms will be available. Attendees are encouraged to minimize the use, if possible. Cleaning supplies will be available to provide confidence the area is safe for use. * Remember, washing hands thoroughly is one of the recommended ways to reduce spread of the virus.
Please note that our staff continue to clean all high-use areas throughout the week and during Sunday services.
- Enter through the Main Entrance
- If checking in children, please use SOUTH Entrance
- You will be given assigned seating for the Worship Center.
- Designated seats will be labeled on the aisle of every other pew.
- Please remain with your household group the entire time.
- Seat assignments will be distributed from front to back, with front pews in each section filled before moving to the back sections closest to the doorway to maintain recommended social distancing throughout the process.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Please remain seated for closing remarks and dismissal
- We will dismiss by row and section (back to front)
- Attendees requested to wear a mask exiting the building
- Exit through an alternate route (do not exit through Main Entrance)
- Staff will be present to provide directions.
- School-age Children (entering Kindergarten-5th) Check in Rm 05
- Infant - 4 years will be checked in at the Preschool Hallway
- Please enter using the SOUTH Entrance (Lower Lot)
- Answer all questions in this RSVP to bring your children for Sunday school (9:15-10:45am) OR for Nursery/KIDS Worship during the 11am service