We're excited to have you join us for Sunday 11AM Worship and AM Groups!
RSVP is no longer being required for In-Person Attendance! We may continue a quick check-in process moving forward. This will be announced in the coming week(s). Thank you for your patience and understanding during this past year. We are so grateful for our Grove Family!
Guidelines will continue to be updated to reflect changes in Virginia restrictions >>
* Note: Per the CDC and VDH guidelines, we are no longer requiring masks for those who are vaccinated; we will not be checking this status. If you are in a high-risk group, we ask that you take extra precautions for yourself and consider social distancing for a while longer.
Before leaving home for any onsite Church activity, individuals should assess themselves for symptoms of COVID-19, by asking:
YES or NO: in the last 10 days, have I had any of the following:
- FEVER (100.4°F or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- CHILLS that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- COUGH that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- SORE THROAT that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- MUSCLE ACHES (myalgia) that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
- PROLONGED EXPOSURE to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
If an individual answers “YES” to any one of the questions, they (as well as all members of the household) should remain home and worship through our LIVE broadcast. They should also consider seeking guidance from a healthcare provider.
Attendees are encouraged to wear a face mask if they have not been vaccinated, per the CDC and VDH suggestion.
Cleaning supplies will be available to provide confidence the area is safe for use.
* Washing hands thoroughly is one of the recommended ways to reduce spread of coronavirus.
Our staff continue to clean all high-use areas throughout the week and during Sunday services.
- Enter through the Main Entrance
- If checking in children, please use SOUTH Entrance
- We may continue a check-in process indefinitely.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Please remain seated for closing remarks and dismissal
- Exit through an alternate route (do not exit through Main Entrance)
- Staff will be present to provide directions.
- Please enter using the SOUTH Entrance (Lower Lot)
- We will return to our previous child-check in system. A volunteer will be present to direct you and answer questions.
- School-age Children (entering Kindergarten-5th) Check in Rm 05
- Infant - 4 years will be checked in at the Preschool Hallway