WE'RE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
- Sunday Night Bible Study | 5-6pm
Break for Summer, see you in September!
- Wednesday Night Bible Study | 6:30-8pm
In-Person AND Zoom | Led by Eric Hammond
Contact Eric For Meeting Code!
The Men’s Ministry at Grove exists to strengthen men within the church to reach out into the community. We strive to do this by using the Men’s Fraternity model: building up one another, encouraging one another to live a godly life, and becoming the man God can use for His purpose. As men, we are a work-in-progress. Come join us on the journey of a lifetime!
Ongoing ministry opportunities for men include Men’s Bible Study Fellowship, Father/Son Campout (summer activity), and Men’s Softball (April-July). Stay tuned throughout the year for upcoming conferences devoted to family, marriages and motivating men to influence their world through their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Contact us: M2M Ministry
Mens Ministry at Grove is united under God, seeking to become more like Jesus and serve our families, church, community and each other. We join together to:
- Strengthen and challenge each other to be intentional in all we do
- Live and proclaim the grace and truth of Jesus Christ in our daily walk
- Pray for opportunities to engage in honest conversations about life and the Bible
- Support other church and community ministries to make a lasting difference.
Then He said to them all, “If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me.” (Luke 9:23 HCSB)