HOMESCHOOL FAMILY CONNECTION
A Ministry of Support, Resources, and Activities for the Homeschooling Family
Homeschool Family Connection (HSFC) is a support group built on the truths of the Word of God. As parents, we strive to live in such a way that reflects Christ. We are sharing life and growing together as families, on this homeschooling journey. We hope you will jump on board and get involved!
- Opportunities in academics, trips, clubs, outreach
- Monthly meetings to encourage and build friendships
- Special Events for the whole family
- Encouragement and training with our Homeschool 101 and High School Symposium
- Special Needs Assessments & Testing
Within our group, we have families that have home schooled for many years and those that are just beginning. We are a diverse group with many ages, races, family sizes, curriculum, learning styles, interests and abilities represented. We have preschoolers through high schoolers, gifted and learning challenged.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Contact Craig and Stephanie Konicki HomeEducators@groveave.com or call (804) 740-8888