Parents are an ESSENTIAL part of the equation as we seek to develop passionate followers of Jesus Christ. Our heart is that Grove Students would build up, strengthen, and encourage parents as they live out God’s call to raise and disciple their students. No one has more time with a student than their parents, and we believe that God has placed a high value on that relationship!
EVERY SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY
- SUNDAYS (Online Only Through March 29)
WORSHIP WITH CHURCH FAMILY
- - 9:30am | Gym
- - 11am | Worship Center
MS/ HS CONNECT 11am
- - 6/8th Grade Guys | Rm 211
- - 6/7th Grade Girls | Rm 214
- - 8th Grade Girls | Rm 220
- - 9th/10th Grade Guys | Rm 217
- - 9th/10th Grade Girls | Rm 216
- - 11th/12th Grade Coed | Rm 218
- WEDNESDAYS (Cancelled through March 29)
Middle School Trek, 6:15pm | Rm 210
High School Community Groups, 6:15pm | Café
No Sunday Services / Activities Through March 29
15 GABC Endowment Fund Scholarship Deadline EXTENDED!
24 Bogeys and Bonfire | 6-11pm (Currently On Hold)
We're planning new ways to connect every day! Check back for updates!
GABC Endowment Fund scholarship application
Undergraduate & Seminary Scholarships are available to for the upcoming school year to students who have been active members of Grove.
Submission Deadline EXTENDED: April 15