Wednesday Night Kick-Off
Join us as our Wednesday Night programs return September 11. There are activities for all ages!
Fellowship Dinner, 5-6pm
AWANA starts at 6pm
- Cubbies (Rm 05)
- Sparks (Rm 110)
- Trek (Rm 205)
Bible Studies for Men/Women
- Young Women @ Grove
- Women’s Studies All women welcome! Grove Women’s Facebook group
- Wednesdays 6:30pm (Rm 166) A study of the Book of James featuring teaching from Francis Chan.
- Thursday Mornings 9:30am (Rm 166) “What Matters Most”, a study of Philippians.
- Men’s Study “Man2Man”
- Wednesday, 6:30 pm (Rm 172) New study “Work as Worship”
- Prayer & Bible Study
- Wednesdays, 6:30 pm (Parlor)
Worship Team Rehearsals (CWT)
- Adult Choir (Choir Rm), Wednesdays, 6:30pm
- Instrumental Worship Team (Worship Center), Wednesdays, 6:30pm
- Children & Youth Choir Kick-off, September 15, 6pm (Regularly meet on Sunday nights)