National Day of Prayer
Grove Avenue Baptist Church – Worship Center 12:15pm-12:45pm
For more information on the National Day of Prayer go to nationaldayofprayer.org
PRAYER PRIORITIES FOR AMERICA, APRIL 2019: PRAY FOR THE 7 CENTERS OF INFLUENCE IN AMERICA
HOW TO PRAY OUR 2019 THEME, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, INTO THE SEVEN CENTERS OF INFLUENCE IN AMERICA FOR
THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER, MAY 2, 2019
“Love one another, just as I have loved you.”
- Federal: executive, legislative, judicial
- State: executive, legislative, judicial
- Local: executive, legislative, judicial, police, fire, first responders
Pray for these leaders and civil servants to Love One Another by valuing one another, respecting one another, and working together for the greater good of our nation.
- Courageous and wise leaders
- God’s protection
- Continual dependence on God
Pray for all military leaders and personnel to Love One Another because love is a powerful force when unity is critical to victory.
- Communicators of truth
- Sharing inspirational stories
- Respecting others
Pray for all persons who are working in media and arts to Love One Another by respecting all persons and sharing inspirational stories that illustrate the power of love.
- Leaders of honesty and integrity
- Creators of economic blessing
- Helpers and givers to local community
Pray for business leaders to comprehend their great opportunity to create powerful, effective, and productive teams and businesses that win when they Love One Another.
- Highly values truth
- Expects excellence
- Prepares students to win
Pray for administrators, teachers, and faculty teams who will Love One Another so they can create a culture of love and respect for every student. Pray for students to rise up together, loving one another and making a difference in the future of America.
- Biblically-based, Christ-centered
- Holy Spirit-empowered
- Great Commission-driven
Pray for pastors and churches to model and exemplify Jesus’ words, Love One Another, to a world that needs the love of Christ desperately. Raise up a Love One Another movement across America.
- Follow the Bible
- Practice forgiveness
- Love One Another
Pray for families to live Jesus’ teaching, Love One Another, to create families that follow the Bible and practice love and forgiveness.
ALSO PRAY FOR…
1. Dr. Ronnie Floyd, President of the National Day of Prayer Task Force, the staff team that serves our task force, as well as the thousands of volunteers across the nation as they are strategizing, mobilizing, and finalizing plans for the thousands upon thousands of prayer observances that will occur on the National Day of Prayer, Thursday, May 2, 2019. Pray as well for the National Observance in National Statuary Hall, United States Capitol Building, Washington, DC, 7:30-9:30 p.m. ET, which can be viewed on DayStar Television, God TV, Brio TV, Facebook Live, streamed live on nationaldayofprayer.org and heard on national radio programs.
2. God to meet the financial needs of our National Day of Prayer Task Force office that sets the vision and fulfills the responsibilities to see the 2019 National Day of Prayer be all God wants it to be. If you want to contribute to this real need, please mail your gift to P. O. Box 64225, Colorado Springs, CO 80962 or you can give online at www.nationaldayofprayer.org.