Father Son Campout
Blue Ridge Mountains • AUG. 1-4
Registration ends July 26. Camp cost is $5.00 per person per night and covers the cost of the campsite and firewood.
We are going camping at beautiful Sherando Lake in the Blue Ridge Mountains to enjoy God’s creation through hiking, swimming, fishing, and other activities. Along with the outdoor activities, we will have time set aside for devotions and spiritual development. Those attending will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the campground, a tent in which to sleep, appropriate personal gear, and food for the weekend.
Each camper should bring:
• Bible, notebook, and pencil
• Bug Spray
• Change of clothes for three days
• Towel, washcloth and soap
• Toothbrush and toothpaste
• Sunscreen and hat
• Bedroll and small pillow
• First Aid kit
• Please note that there will be a Saturday night dinner
but no Sunday morning breakfast this year.
• A few grills at the campsite are available for use, or bring
your own “Coleman Stove” or firewood to cook over
* Campers are welcome anytime after 2:00pm on Thursday
and must depart on Sunday Morning by 11:00AM
The following are prohibited: • No Pop-up campers\RV’s • No “Razor” Scooters • No rollerblades • No bikes • No Skateboards • No WOMEN!